Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Need your Help

Ok friends, if you have a second please jump over to my new Blog, Melissa's 101 Things to do in 1001 Days. I saw an idea like this while blog hopping (I can't remember where so I can't give appropriate credit, sorry), but I really liked the idea. I'm stuck trying to come up with things so if you can take a look and let me know what you think I would appreciate it. I don't want to start the list until I have the 101 things and I'm hoping to start it soon, so any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks ya'll

2 comments:

Anna said...

70. Send Anna her awesome gift
(was that on there)
71. Go to Rodeo tonight (it was onthere but make it tonight) (Wed) with Heather and Anna
72. Finish list

I'm especially interested in this one:
42. Make 72 hour kids

Is that like having another kid? But without 9 months of pregnancy:)

The Christensen Family said...

I didn't see having baby #2 on there!