Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Help, I Can't Decide!

Ok, so I really want to make a quiet/activity book for Zoey. She's really starting to develop her fine motor skills and I think this would be fun for her and hopefully help with Sundays! I've been searching online and have found TONS of sites with ideas and patters and I think I've narrowed it down to two choices. I just need your help deciding...

This one is found here, it seems to have the pages I want, the page it has that I haven't found on others is the mirror page.
This is the other one I have found, it's here on Etsy. I like that it has a page for each ABC. It would take me longer to do each page but I'd probably do it in like 4 smaller books. I like that it has tons of ideas.
I have no idea how I'm going to decide. Please vote in the comments. If you do you'll be entered to win something fun made by me!

Oh, and just for your enjoyment here are two more patterns that I will probably be getting because I like them so much!

Nativity Book

Holiday Book Kit

5 comments:

Anna said...

That first one. The lady bug is adorable. And it'll take less time. That way you can see if she likes them.

Cami said...

Syd has a quiet book she loves, and it's very similar to that first one. It also has a little stuffed frog attached to the book by a string, and it fits in a pouch on one of the pages, but mostly she just chews on it! I think both books are cute, but I would do the first one just because it reminds me of Sydney's.

Amanda said...

The first one...more classic like the one I had when I was little:)

Jolene Irving said...

This looks like a fun project. I like the first one as well. but Zoey will probably like it enough that you will end up doing both :)
Is this a project I get to come help with?
Mom

Christina said...

I like the Etsy one.