Monday, December 1, 2008

Tag Class Dec 13th

Hey everyone, so I finally did it. I got my stuff together and am doing a Tag Making class coming up Dec 13th at 7pm here at my new apartment. The cost is only $10 and you'll leave with 14 tags and hopefully a full tummy from yummy treats I'm going to make! If you have any questions please fill free to e-mail me at missyscraps@hotmail.com I sent out an Evite and if you didn't get an Evite please don't take it personally I couldn't find all my e-mail addresses so just let me know and I'll get you one so that you can have all the information you need. Well, here are pictures of what we'll be making that night.


This is a pouch filled with 8 tags that are my favorite. You can keep them for yourself or give them as a gift in this nice bag we'll make for them.


These are the tags that you can take home and let your children color themselves and add to their gifts for mom, dad, grandparents and others who would love to have something from the kids.


The above two pictures are a nice 3x3 card with open envelope that will add a special touch to any gift.


I might even come up with other ideas between now and then so you never now what surprises you'll find that night. Please RSVP by Dec 10th so I can have everything ready and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Love ya'll,
Melissa

3 comments:

Dani said...

I wish I could go! it just had to fall on Evans birthday though!!!

Auntie Lolo said...

Crap!! That's the night the Nativity closes down and I am already scheduled to help with that, but I actually need tags for some Christmas goodies I am making!! Ugh!!

Anna said...

Look at you getting stuff done!