Monday, November 24, 2008

Help Me!!!

So, Saturday morning daddy went to get Zoey out of bed when we heard her playing on the monitor. He went in and found this!




Of course he had to run and get his camera. He said that when he first went in she was screaming and crying and when he went to get his camera he came back and she wasn't in the same spot. So he calmed her down and put her back here so he could get a few pictures!!! He's so funny!

Well, Zoey hasn't been sleeping very well the last week or so. She has a cold and her little cough is getting horrible and she's so stuffy. Her coughing fits at night wake her and I think her throat hurts, at least it sounds like it does. My poor baby. She also just got over a yeast diaper rash. I hope things start looking better for her!

Oh, we got all moved into our new apartment and I'll get pictures put up at some point! I also saw on my camera a bunch of other posts that I have neglected to do so if you see a post come out in the next little but that should have come out months ago just laugh at me ok! I hope every one is doing great!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Syd has a cold too, and I've found that putting a pillow under her mattress to prop her up helps a little (except she usually rolls off it) and also keeping a humidifier on in her room helps with her congestion. I hope Zoey feels better soon.

Jess said...

So sorry Melissa. Sounds like most kids are sick right now. It's that season. Jackson and Garrick are also sick. I use eucalyptus to help with the congestion--it's potent stuff--and Xlear nasal saline drops as well. Good luck. I'm excited to see the new apt.!

Anna said...

Oh poor baby! It's cute when they get themselves stuck in silly situations. I want to see pictures of your new place! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

She's pretty darn cute! I'm impressed that your hubby ran to get the camera!