Friday, February 18, 2011

Cute things she's said....

I picked Zoey up from school this week and as she was using the potty before we left she told me, "Mommy, soon I three and when I three I be a boy" she then went on to tell me that when she's a boy when she's three then she'll be able to stand at the potty!

Then, on the way home I asked her about her day. She proceeded to tell me that the monsters chased her outside and they were scary. We started talking about the monsters and it turns out one was the Holy Ghost! We then had a discussion on how the Holy Ghost wasn't a scary monster/ghost it's nice and your friend. She is still convinced that the Holy Ghost is scary, I guess we'll need to work on that one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol.... I don't know which is more funny to me! The idea of the Holy Ghost being a scary monster or the fact that your child is stoked about becoming a boy at the age of 3.

Katie Curtis said...

I love the things little kids say! Hope all is well in Texas!!

mid said...

https://fainun.com/memilih-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman-dan-terpercaya-ini-kriterianya/