Monday, August 9, 2010

When Mommy is Away

I have a great husband. He is SO good with our little Zoey. Over a month ago I went away for a weekend for FRG training (my brother is in the Army Nat'l Guard). I enjoyed a quite weekend in Austin while Clay stayed home and took care of Zoey. According to the pictures, it looks like they had a great time! Zoey LOVES cookies so they had fun making cookies together. Her favorite part is the candy though! Isn't she just a doll...

I love this shirt, it says "Daddy's little Monkey," so true!

I can't believe how grown up she looks.

She always loves to make faces at the camera.

She doesn't always love all of Daddy's hugs and kisses though..."PICKLES"

Not sure what's going on here?!

We love our cookie cutters. We use them for cookies, play dough, and peanut butter sandwiches. She won't eat a sandwich without it cut into a fun shape. Best wedding present ever!

Of course her dolly had to join in the fun. I'm still trying to figure out why she always undresses her dolls, she doesn't seem to like it when they're wearing clothes? Ideas?!

Zoey is great at counting and pointing out colors. (Her favorite is to sneak a candy in her mouth though, notice the chocolate all around it?!)

One of Clay's famous food pictures. I'll have to add this one into the next book!

Well, there you have it, when mommy's gone they make cookies and eat candy. I'm just glad there were a few cookies left for me when I got home!

No comments: