Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Zoey Helping with Brownies

Last weekend I had a free card making night at my house (see my craft blog post). I wanted to make yummy treats for everyone who came so after I got home from work Friday night I started to make brownies. Zoey has gotten to the stage where she has to be involved in everything I do. If I'm cooking dinner she either has to be in my arms or playing right next to me (unless I turn on Noggin' then she watches tv!). Anyways, this time I thought it might be cute if I gave her her own pot and fork to 'make' her own brownies. She LOVED it! She stirred for at least 15 minutes (which is a long time for Zoey to do anything consistently). I had to get some pictures of the adorableness so here are just a few of my favorites...

She'd lay on the pillow and still stir, totally cute!

She'd even lick the fork in between stirs! (no, she didn't get that from mommy, I do not like brownie batter, now cookie dough on the other hand...)


Zoey seemed to enjoy 'cooking' with mommy so much that now when I am actually cooking something for dinner and I might be more then 2 minutes at the microwave I pull her out some of our dishes and let her play on the floor next to me.

2 comments:

Dani said...

i got to see little zoey yesterday!!!

Anna said...

Aw I would totally have come and made cards with you.. its that blasted four hour drive. They looked cute and the door prize gifts were probably a hit!

haha I love your little cook! Get that lady an apron!